Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spring is coming!

Spring is coming, I can feel it or at least I think I do. It has snowed so much here in Utah this Winter that I have to believe with all the new fabrics that look like Spring it has to be right around the corner. We have some great lines and they arrive almost on a daily basis. It's so exciting!! We had our first Material Girls late sew on Friday night and it was fun I even started a new quilt from Bloom Creek that is going to be fantastic in the 30's. We had a good turnout but have lots of room for more so make sure and mark your calenders for the 3rd Saturday of every month and come join us. I also finished and sent it off to be quilted one of Cotton Ways new tabletopper of the month patterns I made it out of the swell line in greens its pretty cute!! plus I finished which is not often. Also we still have room in our learn to needleturn applique class with Barbara Jones from Quilt Soup, she is such a great teacher so be sure and check out that class.
I could go on and on but I'll wait until next time.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I have to agree, Material Girls is the greatest. It's such a happy place and everyone is your best friend. If you're having a downer day, go visit Nadine!! Oh, and yes, they do have the best selection of fabrics. The creative juices get going and they are the best at helping with fabric selections. You might be lucky and hit one of their fabulous sales. They don't keep the old stuff around, they blow it out to add the new!

Jeanine said...

Hey Nadine ....how is that quilt going ??