We just had our Fall Open House at the shop and we are having a trunk show of "Thimble Blossoms" I was talking to Camille and told her we wished she could be here, (but the girl is busy) so we decided to improvise and make our own Camille. (I really think after she heard how weird my family is I scared her) I wished I could label the pictures but my computer skills won't let me. (Camille, I hope you are okay with our model)
So the pictures are as follows:
1. Our version of Camille ( we were going to draw her but I can't draw)
2. Camille at the register
3. Camille going to Cafe Rio with Jamie (a really good place to eat)
4. Camille loves rick rack!
5. Camille drinking her Dr. Pepper from Sonic (this is hard work I heard her say)
6.Camille checking out the Farmers Market.
7. Camille with one of her quilts Double Dip
8. Camille with her pre-cuts of Simple Abundance Which we got the yardage to today!!!
We loved having Camille at the shop, tee hee! but we would really love her in person! Her and her mom's (Cotton Way) line Simple Abundance arrived TODAY Yahoo!