Friday, December 18, 2009

National plunger on your head day!?




Did you know today is National Wear a Plunger on your Head Day? I know who would of thunk it? but its true!! So we celebrated it at the shop!! I know....., I am a party animal, anything to celebrate! anyone who wore a plunger in today got 20% off. Needless to say we didn't have a whole lot of takers, but I did have 2 of my favorite peeps Laura & Melynda
who totally got in the spirit of the plunger!!! Thanks girls your the best!!!
Nadine:)

2 comments:

onlymehere said...

There truly is a "day" for everything! What a fun, fun idea to do for your shop. I promise to stop in when I get down in your area again! I'm in Northern Utah so it may be awhile but I'm anxious to shop there!

Anonymous said...

the things we do for fabric.... LOL!