Sunday, February 7, 2010

New, New and more New!!

Everyone needs to give the men in brown a big hug!! He has stopped at the store everyday this week with 4 or more boxes of quilting yumminess!! Its like Spring in a box everyday!! We have so many new lines in the shop its crazy!! Verna by Kate Spain, Oz by Sanae, Marabella by Kati Cupcake, Wonderland by Momo (they reprinted this), Wheels by Riley Blake, Blush by Basic Grey, and have so many more coming!! Don't forget Material Girls always orders the entire line so you can have a fat quarter of everything!! I am just bursting with all the projects I am planning, I have already finished a quilt and it is off to be quilted:)
See ya Soon!
Nadine

2 comments:

Christy said...

DeLighTful ! I wish spring came to my house everyday .. even if it was in a box :) ~Christy

Joyce said...

Wonderful fabrics! I have a few baby quilts to make so I need to get in there soon! Thanks for your encouragement the website is finally up.. www.geoffsmompatterns.com
Take care!
Joyce