Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Stash Manicure"

Be sure and check out "Stash Manicure" blog.  I was Rae Ann's guest blogger, I guess she didn't realize how long winded and goofy I could be.  Thanks Rae Ann!!  So, what are you waiting for? go check it out!!


jan said...

Enjoyed your post on Stash Manicure(left comment there), and really like your blog. Wish I was closer, would love to see your store, and after the way you described your creative space, you'd feel right at home in mine! ;) So, if your ever in Arkansas and need a fabric fix...come on over!!

bountiful quilter said...

I enjoyed your post very much and in your defense, your stash is much much larger than most of us have to manage. I would also like to know where you found that sewing table. I think I need one.

Rae Ann said...

Nadine ~ Thanks for sharing with us on Stash Manicure today. Love your post! You are a woman after my own heart! Love... love... love that little sewing table!