Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dinner with Zane's parents!

Parker, Shelby and Zane before a Jazz game!
Tonight we are going to dinner with Shelby's boyfriends parents.   He is getting ready to leave next week for a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for 2 years to Bogata` Columbia. Zane has hung around our house for a few years now, but I could never call him her "boyfriend" but now I can (I know, I don't understand the whole thing either).   He is a great young man and is going to be a fantastic missionary!!  We are truly going to miss him, I get teary eyed just typing this.  He has stopped by almost all of our late sews at the shop and has seen some of the Woodraska's at their worst!  (I guess I can stop wearing the BYU t-shirt he got me!)  Zane we love you and are so proud of you!  I will probably lose weight while he is gone because every time he comes over he brings me a treat in the form of gummy savers.  Zane your the best!!
Love ya,
The Woodraska's

PS.  I have to give kudos to his mom and dad they raised a fantastic son!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cool! I had a Zane who hung around my house all through high school. And after his mission, I married him. I can now say from experience that boys named Zane grow up to be fabulous husbands and even better dads. Tell her to hang on to him!

Cheri C. said...

Yeah... I'm still confused. When you said her "boyfriend" I didn't think it was Zane... I mean we all thought he was but he wasn't or was he??? Anyhow, I'm glad that they are "officially" boyfriend/girlfriend. You have always talked so highly of him. I hope he has a great time on his mission. And, I know how you get teary-eyed when people leave... You have such a great heart!! Miss you guys!!