Friday, January 21, 2011

Just some random blah blah


I had so planned on showing some pictures of some of the new quilts from Open House, but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures.  Lameo, I know!  ( I will post pictures tomorrow. pinky promise)  We have some really great quilts up right now and of course I want to make them all!  Right after we opened, my favorite BROWN truck pulled up and left us 10 boxes.  Now, I know that sounds so exciting but during Open House it gets kind of crazy, and cramped in our classroom/storage room/counseling office you get the picture right?  Well, the ones I got opened before I left for the day were Charlevoix from Moda, (which I love!)  We always order the entire line so if you love this line hurry we couldn't unwrap it fast enough!    
  I will post a list of all the newness soon!

Nadine:)



1 comment:

Christine said...

Hurry up and post the pictures!!
Lol