Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Amy Butler you are the bomb!!

I would like to tell everyone that came to see Amy Butler at the shop.  "Thank You"  It was amazing!! She was so gracious and so kind.  It was wonderful!  I want to be her new best friend!  And also "Thank You" to Helen from Hugs and Kisses.  She had everyone so excited about applique that I think that we might have to start a group of appliquers.  So ladies "thank you" we so appreciated it!!
Loves and Hugs,
Nadine and the Girls


Sew Much Ado said...

Nadine, thank you SO much for hosting Amy! You helped a dream come true for a lot of ladies (including me!) :).

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Thanks for having all of us crazies!

amylouwho said...

I'm glad it went well!! Next time I will be there!

Anonymous said...

Loved it, your shop is the best. Truly think you and your staff are amazing. Thanks for bringing the "quilt stars" we love it.
Suzie & gang