Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Attention all bag ladies

I hope you are all busy making your totes and cases.  The tote is much larger than I thought.  I guess more room to carry stuff around in.

Anyway I am just letting you know that I started a blog for us to post our pictures on.  The blog address is mgbagladies.blogspot.com.  This is also where any announcements will be posted.  I will post occasionally on the main MG site. (it is empty right now so not much to see)

Email your project pictures and I will get them up on the blog. Also feel free to email any other projects you want to show and tell.

The bag lady email is mgbaglady@Hotmail.com

Thanks and happy sewing
Chriss

1 comment:

dawnabbott said...

really good collection for ladies fashionable products and bags..
The Online Fashion Store