Monday, November 28, 2011

She did not!! a post about cooking

Most of you out there know I hate to cook, bake, or  anything that has to do with the kitchen!!  I am not sure why....... if it is lack of recipes,  never learned properly,  or what but I hate it.  I joke with my friends that my next house won't have a kitchen just a fridge and a microwave.  But, all that has changed since being introduced to Pinterest and checking everyones pins,   I WANT TO COOK!!  Sheesh!! go figure!  I was off today and decided to try a casserole, I have been cleaning and decorating for Christmas and wanted something fast.  Welcome the cutting edge of ordinary blog!!  I tried her Cowboy Casserole and it is DELISH!!  So I thought I would share it with you!!
Dinner time,
Nadine

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

That looks really good. I am off to look at the recipe. And great job on the baking

brittany marie davis said...

yum! I can't wait to try this.