Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olympic Fever



British Flag

Canadian Flag
USA Flag
I am so excited for the Olympics to start!!  I will be waving 3 flags at my house!  The British flag of course, because that is where my parents were born and raised along with my older sister.  The Canadian Flag because that is where I was born, and of course the USA flag because that is where I live and enjoy the freedoms of our great country.  So, to honor "Opening Ceremonies"  we are having a little "SALE"  
Come in and see if you won the BRONZE, SILVER, or GOLD medal!!  Get and extra discount on one regular priced item depending on what you get.
*buy 5 fat quarters get the 6th free.
*All americana fabrics 30% off.   Sale starts Friday July 27th and ends Saturday July 28th.
Nadine and the girls:)

No comments: