Thursday, February 28, 2013

A peek at the shop!!

Pear~adise by Pixie Girl Quilts
Dilly Dally by Thimble Blossoms
Boardwalk by Cluck Cluck Sew
Pepperland by Abbey Lane Quilts
Innwood Garden
Bee in my Bonnets sewing kit
First let me apologize for the pictures,  I am not sure what went wrong, but it did!!  Once again my technology skills have failed me.  I thought I would share a few of the new quilts and things we have in at the shop.  We are receiving lots of "NEW" everyday.  With lots more expected!!!     We just received Noteworthy by Sweetwater (Moda) this line just screams for Spring!!   Two new home dec lines that are incredible, tons of new trims, Washi Tape, more purse clasps in even more fantastic colors,  several Riley Blake lines, and loads of new patterns!!  Lots of exciting things planned for this month, Dana our resident paper piece guru is still doing her pincushions and will be starting her Modern Paper Pieced Block of the Month that we announced earlier this year, (stay tuned for a full post on that).  I am telling you this girl is out of control!!  She shared last month her mad skills with the "South Jordan Modern Quilt Guild"  and I think a few of them may have been bitten by the paper piece bug!!    All of the new quilts have kits but hurry in because they won't last! Stay tuned for more fun news coming soon!!
New stretch elastic among a few of our new trims

Nadine and the girls!!

No comments: