Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lila Tueller patterns

Okay, so some of you are saying who? but let me tell you-- she is designing fabric for Moda and her first line Woodland Blooms will be coming out soon and it is fantabulous!!! I met her today in the shop, she has just released 3 patterns that you are sure to want (which we have in stock) and she is the cutest. We were so busy that I didn't get to tell her how wonderful she is, so be sure and check out her blog (its listed in my favorites) and tell her, and watch for her fabric line.
Have a great day!!!
nadine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Her blog looks great. I love your store too, BTW!

Anonymous said...

I'm can't wait to see her fabric, I bought one of the patterns yesterday. Cute and fun just like your store. You guys are the best

Anonymous said...

I bought her pattern for the apron and just love it!! I'm planning on making them for all 6 of my sisters. I am so glad I found your store - Its the best in the state or with your magazine status I guess the best in the nation. Keep up the good work

Lila Tueller said...

Hi Nadine! You are so sweet to post about me...Thank You!!!
Your store really is awesome, and I will be buying some of Heather's fabrics from you, I'm certain!

Don't forget to mention the little "mistakes" on my patterns to your customers...I am making updates to them, but there are lots of the 'tainted' ones still out there floating around.

Thanks again, and keep up all the great work!

Lila