Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time Flies

My how time flies, I cannot believe its the middle of July. School will be starting in just a few weeks and I am freaking out that my daughter Shelby will be a senior and my son Parker is starting hs. they grow up way to fast. I guess with my challenged finishing skills I should probably start her quilt in order to finish by June of 09. Yikes!! We have lots planned for the upcoming months in the shop, so be sure and stop by, we have so much new that I can't even begin to list it all, so I'll see ya soon!!!!
Nadine

4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Hey Nadine I have a daughter Shelbie (we spell her name like this) too! But she's 24. My kids are growing up so fast. I have a senior this year, too and one starting HS. My youngest is in 8th grade. These 3 have 5 older sisters, though. But the other day I was thinking, before I know it I'll be an empty nester!

Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

In my family "back to school" is a swear word... We have to say B.T.S. I love the lazy days of summer but... I am also just the smallest bit glad when bts hits.
mary

Anonymous said...

This will be my first year of back to school in 5 years. Before that I taught elementary but now I'm the mother of a kindergartner! I can't believe it. Now we just need to sell our house and have it close before school starts so he doesn't have to change schools after a few weeks or months of kindergarten. I should make a quilt to commerate his starting school. Hummmmm... maybe with the new Recess fabric coming out.

Anonymous said...

Nadine... I would love to see the quilt you make for Shelby.. if you need help.. call.. let's make it cute one to fit how cute she is!