Friday, September 12, 2008

and the winners are......,

Okay, I bet you thought I would never post this but here it is:
Sherri
Nannette
Sandy
Kir and Dawn, you guys are the winners, please e-mail me with your mailing info and I will get them right out to you. I am so sorry this took so long, last week got away from me it is our Fall Open House at Material Girls and I sometimes forget that no~ I can't do it all. But if you live in Utah be sure and stop by the shop it looks great we have all new quilts up and we are featuring two new designers ""Kati Cupcake and "Fresh Poppy Quilts" both of these designers have some really cute fun stuff.
Talk to ya soon
Nadine

4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Is it me? Am I the Nanette! I hope so. How wonderful. You don't need to send it to me Nadine. I will come up and pick it up Saturday. If it is me! Thank you. I love winning so much. I can't wait.

Brittany said...

Well I didn't win, but maybe next time. right? ;)

Nadine, last March you helped me pick out fabric for an apron but I didn't have time to bring in the finished product before the bridal shower. So, here's a link to a photo, if you're still interested.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phesine/2375552755/

kir said...

I am so excited!! I guess I'll just have to drag myself back down to your lovely shop again to come get a fabulous prize (as if I actually need an excuse to stop by)-thank you, thank you!!
-Kirsten

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if it is me - as I spell my name with all three "n's" and we do come up from Utah County fairly frequently.

So if it's me I'll definitely come on up this weekend!