Sunday, September 21, 2008

Late Night Sew and lots of Laughs

For those of you who don't know, Material Girls Quilts host a late night sew the 3rd Saturday of every month, it's open to anyone who wants to come and sew or, in my case laugh a whole lot!! I am usually the least productive at this event because I tend to talk alot, I know thats hard for you to believe but it is true. We had a really great turn out last night and want to tell everyone Thanks for coming! I will be posting my finished project here soon!!! It really is alot of fun and I am inviting all of you out there to stop by and say "HI" (my project would have been done but I had a dull xacto knife) I'll tell you about that later. But I am curious as to how many of you out there carry xacto knives in your car?
Have a great week!
Nadine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'll have to come one of these times!