Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Material Girls!!!

Its our 3rd birthday tomorrow! As I reflect on my journey over the past 3 years I am overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude and awe about the amazing people I have met and befriended. ( I'll try not to get to sappy) You guys are the best!! I am so inspired and wowed by all of your creativity and your willingness to share it with me. I am so blessed!! I don't mention my family much but I also want to tell them "Thanks for making my dream come true, I couldn't have done it without your love and support" ( I really do have the greatest husband in the world, my kids are pretty awesome too)I am usually not this cheesy, but I want you to know that I am so thankful for all of you and couldn't have done it without you!! (and for all of you who said I couldn't do it, Watch out! I'm no where near the end~the best is yet to come!!!!!)
Nadine

6 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Nadine YOU ARE AMAZING!! We love love love your store, and can't wait for all that is to come ;)

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Nadine, we are so glad you put so much of your heart and soul into your shop. It's my favorite and I wish it was closer to me!

kir said...

Happy Happy Birthday Nadine!! Your shop is absolutley lovely and fun and my girls love to come in with me-bonus!! By the way, I LOVE my ironing board cover and I may need to get another ironing board just so I can make another cover...

Camille said...

Happy Birthday! I love your shop- it is one of my very very favorites. You do SUCH a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

I have been to your shop several times and I am so impressed with your friendly nature and willingness to help. I shop at a lot of different shops and yours shines above the rest!
Margaret

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!

Wow! You're a big whopping three years old! The last time I saw you, you were still a very sweet 1-year old and still in your first crib! But even at that very tender age, you already showed great personality, wit and charm. Judging by all the good wishes and your successes, you've continued to blossom beautifully! So while I haven't seen you in a little while, I'm still a-wishing and a-hoping to visit again soon. Until then ~ happy birthday and much success to you!