Sunday, October 5, 2008

a new blogger to welcome!

I am so excited to tell all of you that Barbara Jones from Quiltsoup is now a blogger!! yea! be sure and check out her new blog www.quiltsoup.blogspot.com She designed our quilt for the Quilt Sampler magazine and is truly a great friend. She has awesome designs and is teaching a beginner applique class at the shop, we still have space for all of you who would like to learn the needle-turn method of applique. Thanks Barbara! Material Girls loves you!!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thanks for the heads up! I stopped by to say hello. Love that Barbara! You heard right, I'm going to be up there next weekend for a wedding, and you better believe I'll be stopping by to say hello. And this time, we are going to get a picture. :-)

Just email me or call me and tell me what you need, and I'll bring it up with me. Any more samples? I've got a few around if you want to swap some out. Let me know!

See you soon!