Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wow! Is that really me?

I am sure some of you have seen this floating around some of the blogs you visit. This is the back page of the Moda catalog. Now I cherish this catalog like it is the Sears Christmas catalog when I was a kid! but right there on the bottom is us, me, Material Girls Quilts! wow! The women listed on here are truly amazing, awesome, talented women! (I stalk each of there blogs just hoping some of their creativity and style will rub off) and to be listed with them on here is such an honor, so ladies thanks for letting me be a part of you!! You inspire me to be a better shop owner and designer!
Thanks so much!
You guys are the best!
Nadine

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations! How awesome! I love your store! I will be visiting soon!

Christy said...

*sniff* some of us wished we got a "Moda Catalog" *sniff* I guess Cabela's will have to work @ our house.. sigh. But, seriously, that's purdy kewl, congrats !!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love it can't wait to see what is next for you. Your shop and personality are charming.
Much sucess in the future.
Sharon

Camille said...

Heck ya, its you! You are famous. Okay, MORE famous. You've been famous for a while now. :-)

Anonymous said...

WAHOOOOO! We are so proud of you here at the Salt Lake quilt Group!
Keep up the good work and a fun shop!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Walus said...

Well, that is really cool. Congrats! I hadn't made the connection. Awesome! I get to be a designer for Moda Bake Shop too, but I certainly feel just a bit intimidated at times. Wonderful for you and your shop!