Monday, May 11, 2009

Yea! its ready!!

The wait is finally over! Lori Holts new pattern "Comforts of Home" is now ready! We don't have the kits cut yet but we are working on it. This was an 18 month block of the month that Lori just finished up, (call and reserve your kit as they are limited.) She will be starting a new block of the month in June that is themed around paperdolls and is sure to be fantastic! Lori has a unique style that is sure to entice all. Check out our website and look at her other patterns.
Nadine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister,
Your web page is amazing, I was looking for your phone number so I could call you as I have left a few messages on your cell....just want you to know you have created an amazing store and I'm so proud of you....With Love, Bev

Anonymous said...

Your sister can't even get a hold of you either, whats up with that, tell her to stop by the shop and to get in line.....,just cause she's family doesn't mean she gets special treatment
Chelsea

Betsy said...

I can't find Lori's new pattern at your site

happy zombie said...

Two of my favorite people that I adore! You and Lori! Together in your shop - like peanut butter and chocolate!