Thursday, May 27, 2010

Art Gallery Fabrics


A picture of their cute booth!



Pat Bravo (isn't she cute)



more of her booth!

I heart this bag! The kits come with everything! including her own thread.


I fell in love with the Art Gallery booth at Market. Pat Bravo the designer is a gem! She was extremely gracious to Shelby and I (thanks, Pat) She has come out with these great bag kits, (Shelby went nuts over them!) Her booth was amazing! She had lots of great, fresh, new ideas and I can't wait to get her new lines in! Check out her blog http://www.artgalleryfabrics.typepad.com/




Tell her Material Girls sent you!!
(What are you waiting for, hop over to her blog)
Nadine

2 comments:

Kona Bay Fabrics Blog said...

Aloha-

Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!

That's pretty cool you let your readers know what went on!!


Douglas Eagleson
President, Kona Bay Fabrics

http://www.konabay.com

The Mac Clan said...

I get to make those bags for you right??!!