Monday, May 24, 2010

We are home!!


This is going to be one of the Block of the Months (starting in June) It's designed by Fresh Cut Quilts.

Shelby taking a break at the Art Gallery Booth!



Heather Bailey and some of the gals from Riley Blake Designs!
I don't even know where to start to tell you about Market!! It was fantastic!! I should have taken more pictures to post but I am a lameo when it comes to this. I haven't even finished unpacking yet, and we did have to ship home a ginormous box full of quilty wonderfulness!! Some of my favorite booths were Quilt Soup, Riley Blake Fabrics, Bonnie and Camille, Art Gallery, oh, and the list goes on!! I did get to meet Pam from Pamkittymorning a famous blogger, and searched and searched for Monica from Happy Zombie (she was sick at market and so I missed her.)Dang it! I kind of felt starstruck with so many of the fantastic designers and bloggers all in one spot. (I will load more pic's off of Tom's camera soon)
Night:)
Nadine
PS.
Be sure and stop by the shop this weekend we are having a huge Memorial Day Sale!!

2 comments:

Sew Much Ado said...

Oh how fun! I am so jealous and agree that it would be WAY better than Hollywood! I think the celebrities are probably way nicer at Market too :).

Cindy said...

Market was great! I am glad you stopped by even if it was for the Riley Blake chocolates.