Monday, May 24, 2010

We are home!!

This is going to be one of the Block of the Months (starting in June) It's designed by Fresh Cut Quilts.

Shelby taking a break at the Art Gallery Booth!

Heather Bailey and some of the gals from Riley Blake Designs!
I don't even know where to start to tell you about Market!! It was fantastic!! I should have taken more pictures to post but I am a lameo when it comes to this. I haven't even finished unpacking yet, and we did have to ship home a ginormous box full of quilty wonderfulness!! Some of my favorite booths were Quilt Soup, Riley Blake Fabrics, Bonnie and Camille, Art Gallery, oh, and the list goes on!! I did get to meet Pam from Pamkittymorning a famous blogger, and searched and searched for Monica from Happy Zombie (she was sick at market and so I missed her.)Dang it! I kind of felt starstruck with so many of the fantastic designers and bloggers all in one spot. (I will load more pic's off of Tom's camera soon)
Be sure and stop by the shop this weekend we are having a huge Memorial Day Sale!!


Sew Much Ado said...

Oh how fun! I am so jealous and agree that it would be WAY better than Hollywood! I think the celebrities are probably way nicer at Market too :).

Cindy said...

Market was great! I am glad you stopped by even if it was for the Riley Blake chocolates.