Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Casey Scott from Channel 2 is coming to Material Girls

If you live in Utah or close enough to get KUTV channel 2 you have probably seen Casey Scott on the early morning news. He is the reporter that is sent out to different locations to report on stories. He does some pretty wild and crazy stunts on the show, but none will compare once he meets the crazy ladies from "Material Girls Quilts" He will be doing the morning show from our shop tomorrow Wednesday June 30. from 5am-8am. We are so excited!!!! (Oh my that is early!) If you are up be sure and tune in!! If not be sure and set the alarm so you can watch:)
See ya in the early morning!!
Nadine







8 comments:

Funky Kim said...

And that is why I own a DVR. I'll watch you tomorrow evening!

Rae Ann said...

Nadine ~ It was so fun seeing you today. I came in with Lori and the girls.
I might be able to make it tomorrow ~ Hopefully!

Nedra said...

I would suggest having the lock on the rotary cutters while he is there!
Wish I lived closer so I could come. I'll watch for you on Channel 2.

Needled Mom said...

Dang....I wish I lived closer. Can't wait to hear all about it.

barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

Try to look bright eyed and bushy tailed and not the other way around!

Lindsay said...

Fun! That's awesome!!!

Heather said...

congrats Nadine! I have it tivo'd. Wanted to make sure you got the photos I emailed you of the quilt. Good luck on TV.

Barb said...

I saw you on TV. It was so fun. I had never heard of your store before. I live in Cache Valley, but I was going to be in Salt Lake yesterday and I had to come to your store. I was not disappointed. And I will be back again. Thanks!