Monday, June 21, 2010

"Early Bird" by Cosmo Cricket
















Okay, I admit it, I am a Lameo and didn't take one picture of "Shop Hop" It was so crazy in the shop that I didn't even get a chance to. I had good intentions, does that count?
During all the craziness of it, my favorite man in BROWN delivered the newest Cosmo Cricket line "Early Bird" it is so cute! Very "retro" and would be great as curtains, tablerunners, bags and the list goes on!! I love it!! I want a piece of it all! What would you make with it?
Nadine


4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yes, it is yummy!Not sure what I would make with it, but I love it and I really want to make SOMETHING with it!

I took a couple of pics at your shop. We had lots of fun there. Thanks for the fun crowns. It was great feeling like a queen for a day.

You rock!

tomiannie said...

FINALLY! I'm the person who's been calling you to bug you every day about this fabric because I wanted it for my kitchen re-do! I can't wait to come see it!

barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

Hope shop hop was wonderful for you. No pictures is required to imagine the madness!

Teri said...

I was visiting my mom from North Carolina and she brought me to your store! I ended up buying some of this fabric and making the cutest apron! You can see the picture of it on my blog soon! :) Thanks for having such a cute store!