Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Ruby" arrives

I am seriously doing my happy dance moves right now (and I am telling you I can bust a move!).  Ruby by (Moda) Bonnie and Camille, mother~daughter duo whom  I loooove to pieces, arrived at the shop.  It is Fanfreakintastic!!  I love it, and so will you.  Reds, Aqua's, greens mmmm! need I say more?  We have the entire line and then some, and of course all the pre-cuts.   We will be kitting lots of fun projects, and will have them up very soon!!  We carry all of their patterns so come get your new project today!!
See ya soon!
Nadine

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Don't you just love this fabric. I have a extra layer cake that I've debated doing a giveaway for, but I just don't know if I can do it, it's so darn pretty. I need to visit the Material Girls shop sometime, I've heard such good things about it.