Thursday, October 27, 2011

Subway Art! Loving it!

A cute one for Thanksgiving off of Todays Fabulous Finds
I found this at eighteen25 I love this one!!
another cute one from eighteen25
I am loving all the Subway Art out there in cyber-land.  I could never figure out how to do it myself but I found a lot of great bloggers out there that are sharing theirs for free.  These are just a few of the ones I found.  If you google "free subway art printables"  you will find a ton!!  Well, I am off to the thrift store to see if I can find some fun funky frames. Oh, and I guess I better stop and get ink for the printer since I plan on keeping the printer busy!!
Nadine


2 comments:

Bailey said...

I once saw a site where you enter the words you want on your subway art and it would create it for you. Of course now I don't know the site....maybe google it.

Layne Bushell said...

Nadine, we just had all those printed for our RS Craft day. There were a few months missing, so we had a graphic designer in our ward create them. Had them printed on high quality glossy paper. My kind of craft. No painting or gluing. Just pop it in a frame! PERFECT!