Saturday, December 10, 2011

Buttons, Thread and Ribbon, Oh My!


How cute are these?  I want one in every color!!  Ribbon, thread, buttons and more all packaged in a cute jar.  Great stocking stuffers,  gifts for you sewing pals.  Or better yet buy one for you and one for a friend.   We have a limited supply so come in and get yours today,  they aren't on our website yet so if you want one give the shop a call 801-495-4290.  Each jar is $10.95 and trust me anyone would love these!!!
Nadine & the girls

5 comments:

Christine M said...

What a great idea! I'm sure everyone would love to find one of them in their stocking!

Anonymous said...

Love these, I just found you on Pinterest. Your blog is fantastic. I'll be back
Carla

Heather Spence said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so adorable I can barely stand it!! So cute.

Shari said...

What a marvelous idea! Love the big buttons on top too...

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

they are oh , so , lovely !!!