Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part I of the sewing room makeover

window, and another bag of fabric

closet that is full of kits that I plan on sewing when I retire
all taped and ready for paint

This is a weird ceiling thingy

A vinyl saying on my wall,  gee, I will miss that!

I used to toll paint and needed this sink,  I am tiling behind it.  Wish me luck!
Sheesh, I tell you.  I am on this wild hair to de-junk, de-clutter, and organize.  I have 2 craft rooms one upstairs that also doubles as my office and then one downstairs that I don't use that often other than to throw crap in.  Well, I can proudly say that I have cleaned every drawer, cupboard and nook and cranny in there.  I got rid of a bunch!!!  Now, I have decided that I should use that room to sew in more so I went to Home Depot today and it is getting a makeover.  Completely!!  Here are pictures with all the tape ready for me to paint tomorrow.  Yippee!!  I will show you pictures as I go along!!  I do have to Thank my good friend Chris, she came and got 4 big green garbage bags full of FABRIC!!  (Thanks Chris I love you!!)
Enjoy!
Nadine

1 comment:

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I love watching a makeover. Thanks for sharing.