Sunday, April 20, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I am so ready to be done with Winter!!! I can't seem to get enough of the bright cheery florals and fun prints we are getting in the shop. I finished another project- a May table topper from Cotton Way and as soon as I get it back from the quilter I'll post a picture. I am on a roll so look out. We still have room in the Annie Smith SimpleArts lecture we are holding in the shop in June, be sure and check out her website. We will be adding "new stuff" to the website as soon as we can so be sure and watch for it. Have a great week!
Nadine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Naine Its Kasey Hope everything goes well wit the site!! Miss you guys!!! Hire me if you want me to make your site better!! LOL!!

Material Girls said...

Kasey, I'd hire you in a minute but you have to move to Utah! and we both know your mom would kill me for moving you away.
Love ya
Aunt Nane

Anonymous said...

Hahaha She totally would!!! I need to see you guys more!!

Anonymous said...

Kasey
You are always welcome anytime just let me know!! take a vaca and come run the web for 2 weeks see if you like it.
Love ya
Aunt Nane