Monday, April 7, 2008

Sew many new things!!!

We had a great Open House! Thanks to all of you who stopped by. We still have openings in some of our classes and would love to have you come visit the shop. Jeanine has been sprucing up the blog site it's not me in case you were wondering (I am far to computer challenged to do that! but the Donny music is so me.) I do have a thing for him you know!! well, back to quilting we just received the Dandelion Girl from Moda and still have up the trunk shows from the Quilted Fish which has some really cute trendy designs and then we still have the Pink Fig designs for all of you who love to make your kids or grandkids those trendy outfits! Chelsea has some really great stuff so stop by to take a peek!! well until next time "keep on quilting"
Have a great week!
Nadine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The open house was a blast! Thanks for the great time!!

Camille said...

Nadine, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited! And wow, a HUGE congrats on the Quilt Sampler featured shop. That is so great! I'll be back!

PS- I'm lovin' the Donny. ;-)