Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Magazine is here!!! Yippee

Well the magazine is finally here which makes this so real now, I am extremely grateful for all of you who have helped me in the past 2+years I have truly the most amazing friends and customers in the world. I wouldn't be here without you! you are what makes Material Girls fun and exciting. Please stop by and take a peek at the magazine and be sure and grab a kit as we have a limited supply of these. Again thank-you you guys are the best! We are still getting lots of new stuff in on a daily basis so be sure and stop by or check out our web page, as we will be adding stuff to it on a daily basis!! Again thanks so much!! and remember Mother Day is coming up and we do have gift cards
tata for know
Nadine

2 comments:

Camille said...

A big huge congratulations to you Nadine! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I had a chance to read the article! It's great! Congrats! Material Girls is MY FAVORITE store!
Cheryl