Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Apron Swap?!!

okay! with all the apron craze going on I have decided it would be fun to get an apron swap started. I love aprons and I think most of you out there feel the love too. Connie and Liz (2 of my wonderful customers who always sew models and get them done on a moments notice) really got me started thinking this would be a great summer project, their quilt group is doing this and it looked like so much fun! Let me know either by a post or e-mail, or stop by the store and let me know how you feel about this.
Think Aprons!!!
Nadine

3 comments:

Jeanine said...

Carol and I are in ....she just doesn't know it yet :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Make an apron and trade for another one? Is that how it works? Count me in.

Anonymous said...

Never made one, but would LOVE to!!!
Cheryl