Monday, June 2, 2008

Pink Fig is Back!!

For all of you who have been anxiously awaiting Pink Figs patterns they are finally here. And we will be doing a trunk show for 2 weeks with some new items that we did not have before. Chelsea's booth looked awesome at market and you can see a picture of it on our blog and more on her's. Also I am slowly getting out all the new stuff I bought at market it's taking me longer than I thought but be patient it is so worth the wait!!! Come in this week and tell us Hello and check out all the new things. We also have a lot on SALE!!!
See ya soon
Nadine

4 comments:

Lila Tueller said...

Hi there! I stopped by to thank you for stopping by, and for picking up my fabric line, etc! So nice of you...I love all of your great market pictures, and wish I had met you there, but maybe we will meet soon anyway! I'd love to visit your store! Thanks again for your support!

Lila Tueller

Material Girls said...

Lila,
Can't wait to meet you! Be sure and stop by if you are ever our way.
Thanks so much!
Nadine

BoncoBabes said...

sigh .. where's new pictures? my eyes need some candy :)
I think new pictures once a week is your new mission .. yep, that's what I think ! p.s. did u get that table yet !?

Jeanine said...

Nadine I think pictures each week are a great idea!! Why don't you get on that ....lol :)