Monday, June 16, 2008

Let me explain!!

Well, its been a while since my last post, but let me explain.... we have received about 75 boxes of shipment if not more since my last post. (Geesh, do you think I have issues or what,) We have so much new fabric and patterns I truly need more room, (and I can't believe I just said that.) We also have Annie Smith from Quilters Stash coming to the shop this week, we are so excited to have her come, for those of you who haven't heard of her check out her Blog. We still have room in her class so let us know if you and a friend want to come. For all of you who want new pic's I'm really computer challenged and I am trying but it does not come naturally, (does that mean I'm old?) So we hope to see you this week to show all our goodies from Market.
thanks, nadine

No comments: