Friday, August 22, 2008

Cotton Blossoms charms,jellies and layers!

It has been much anticipated and asked for from afar, and its here! or at least some of it. We have the jellies, charms and layer cakes for Cotton Blossom, this is a great line designed by Camille Roskelley and her mom Bonnie from Cotton Way. I met these 2 at market and have to say they are so cute! I am so excited for these guys so be sure and stop by the shop and check it out.
I also want to let you all know that on friday the 29, I will be doing a craft segment on Studio 5 on channel 5 KSL I will post more later so I can remind you to watch!
Nadine

2 comments:

dream quilt create said...

I am going to set my DVR to that show and watch it. I can hardly wait!

Nanette Merrill said...

I'll be by to get some for sure. Thanks Nadine.