Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Arrival!!

Okay, brace yourselves, or load up the car ladies... Cotton Blossoms yardage arrived today!!! It has great colors and fun prints. Camille and her mom have come out with an incredible line with lots of fun patterns that they designed along with this. We still have jellies, layers and charms in stock.
Also for those of you who have been asking, we have the Anna Marie Horner line Garden Party in the shop! It has lots of bold prints and dotsm we have seen a couple of skirts made out of this line that are too cute.
And be sure to tune in at 11:00 am friday (channel 5 KSL) for Studio 5, I'll be doing a craft segment on there! (I'm kinda nervous but I'll get through it.)
Ta Ta for now!
Nadine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you on tv. That's great you get to do that I can't wait for Cotton Blossoms!

Jeanine said...

I see how I rate ...you have time to blog it but you can't call me ....love ya mean it!!

Nanette Merrill said...

It was so fun to visit you twice the other day. Your shop is really the best. I don't know what I'll do with my cotton blossom jelly roll but I love looking at it for now.

Camille said...

Thanks Nadine! You are my favorite. :-) And why did we not get a picture when I was up there last month?? Anyway, your order was sent out today, and will be there in a day or two. Thanks a bunch!!

dream quilt create said...

I have already got my DVR set for Channel 5 @ 11:00 a.m. I know you'll do a great job, you're a natural. Just be yourself.

Jaymie said...

Oh Nadine i just saw your segment on channel 5 and you did so good! I am so proud of you! Ha ha. I miss you guys and the shop so much!See you soon!