Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So much to say so little time

Whew! This blogging thing can take alot of time. I get on and can't quilt looking at all the cute stuff I find on other blogs, Yikes! I truly might have issues, oh well it keeps me sane! (or as sane as one can be.)
We have received so many new things in the shop it's so exciting! We have jellies, layer cakes and charms of Woodland Blooms and I have to tell you ladies its a must have,
and then today we received the new line from Holly Holderman --too Cute!!
Until next time
my little bloggers
Nadine

3 comments:

Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

I'll be out saturday for a peek @ all the new stuff - can hardly wait!
mary

Nanette Merrill said...

I'll be out too soon to see what you have. Fun things it sounds like.

Unknown said...

I have the same problem in blogland! I haven't been to your shop yet - but hope to have a chance soon :)