Sunday, January 18, 2009

Late Sew!!

Well, we had our monthly late sew at the shop on Saturday night, it was so much fun! but... I accomplished very little. I started a Market bag, which is on our class schedule. But it wasn't my night I cut it wrong, sewed it wrong, and it went downhill from there. So, I guess I will start it over tomorrow. Just wanted to remind you we have a trunk show from Thimble Blossoms. Be sure and pop over to her blog and congratulate her on being on the cover of Australian Homespun magazine. Well I talk with all of you soon!
Nadine

3 comments:

Christy said...

You put the "D" on dork .. seriously? you cut it and sewed it wrong !? haha
Teach you to sew late and night and not remind me to be there!
~Hugs Christy
P.S. have you performeed an anonymous act of kindness, yet?
:)

Funky Kim said...

Nadine,
I have a need to learn how to bind a quilt. Where is your list of classes? Help!!!!!!!
Kim

Camille said...

Awww.... Thanks Nadine! You know you are my favorite. It's true!