Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Read this Post!

Our new website is up! yeah!!!! Be sure and check it out www.thematerialgirlsquilting.com I haven't taken a training class so we haven't added any new items, but that is coming soon, (hopefully by the end of the week, gosh! where is that Jeanine when I need her!) Now for the bad news, in the process of changing we might have lost some of our e-mail addresses, so please add you e-mail address to our new site, that is if you want to continue getting our mail which, I am sure you do! Also for those of you who thought our Winter Open House was January 16th and 17th, it has been changed to January 23rd and 24th, sorry! time just went too quickly! but it's going to be worth the wait. Now for the good stuff, check out our site and then leave a post on our blog and link it to yours to increase your chances (let me know) and I will be drawing for a Jelly Cake (a layer cake, jelly roll, & a charm pack) next Friday January 16th.
Good Luck,
Nadine

17 comments:

dream quilt create said...

Wow, I'm the first one to post! I love your store and tell everyone I know about it. I go to your store not only to shop, but to get inspiration and even at times, elevation!

kir said...

Hey Nadine- Congrats on the freshly painted kitchen!! That's a big job and an excellent choice of color...

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh what a cute web-site, love the header and easy to get around. way to go!!

Melissa said...

Good job! I'm excited to keep a watch on the website!!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hi there, Nadine! The website looks great!! Congrats on getting that done!! That stuff is so much harder than it looks sometimes! hahaha

Have a great Day!

free indeed said...

I like the new site! Very clean and uncluttered. I'm sure it'll get even better as it grows. Please enter me in the giveaway!

Bliss said...

Love the site!!

Jeanine said...

I am going to have to give the blog a facelift to match the new website but the header will have to do for now ....Have to go to work :) Love ya mean it

Shaunab said...

Love the new website.

Holly said...

I'm excited to see more info on your website. Yeah for a drawing!

Dorene said...

Love the new website...can't wait to see more!

Christine said...

Cant wait to see more!

Abby said...

Your site and blog look great!

Anonymous said...

Nadine!

Your site looks great! I love it. It was great to shop in your wonderful store today. Thanks for everything!

Sharleen said...

Great blog and website. Love your store and especially your sales! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Love the new design on the website! I would love to see more pictures of projects and ideas posted. (Like a picture of the proposal!) We also finished our repainting of our kitchen and wood floor one week before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!