Sunday, November 1, 2009

And the winner is.........,




We made it!!! We now have over 100 followers on our blog! Thanks everyone for all your kind comments!!! I loved it. The winner is Amy lou who was post number 73. She won a fat quarter bundle of Amy Butler's new line "LOVE" This was picked with random number generator. So, Amy if you want to contact me by e-mail I'll get that right out to you! Congratulations! You also might be wondering why I have a "Happy Birthday" up there too. Well, today is Material Girls 4th Birthday! Thanks so much to all my awesome customers and friends! I really couldn't have done it without you guys!! And also all the designers that have allowed me to have there trunk shows, (and sent me your patterns on a moments notice) all of you have made my journey into owning my own business a pleasure and a blessing. I really do have the best job in the world. And last but not least to my awesome family, who really has been there through it all. {Tom thanks for being the janitor, handyman, lunch getter, toilet unclogger, and the list goes on!} You are the best!!! Heres to the years to come!
Love,
Nadine

7 comments:

onlymehere said...

Congrats to the winner! Lucky girl!

Camille said...

Happy birthday Material Girls!! Love you guys!

quiltermom2 said...

Wow!Lucky winner! I love that line of Amy Butler... And... today is my 24th BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Material Girls! I'm lucky to share such a special day with you!

Judy said...

I love your shop and stop whenever we get to Utah. Congrats on your 4th year anniversary.

amylouwhosews said...

you don't even know how much you just made my day!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! I'm so excited.

email coming....

Rae Ann said...

Congratulations to Amy! Happy Birthday Material Girls!

Anonymous said...

Happy four years! Here's to many, many more!!!!