Sunday, November 29, 2009

You will be green with envy!!




Okay, how cute is this? Tom finally finished Shelby's sewing table. (Thanks honey:)! Now maybe we can get all of her (mine too!) fabric out of the kitchen. I am feeling really disorganized, ( a state I live in frequently). Shelby is following in my footsteps with her love of fabric, and with both of us with the same hobby we might have to get a bigger house, (just kidding ~Tom) or sew faster! Its still in the middle of the kitchen it will be moving to Shelby's old room as soon as I get it painted!! Now we will have 2 sewing rooms! do you think we will be able to contain all of our fabric?
Off to sew!!!
Nadine:)

8 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Love the details on the cabinets. Can't wait to see the whole studio finished.

onlymehere said...

I had my daughter in sewing lessons for five years. Sadly, I didn't realize until recently the crazy stuff her teacher had her doing and how "not fun" it was for her. She's married now and expecting her second child. She's just now starting to enjoy sewing and I'm teaching her that you don't have to keep measuring from the selvedge to each grain of fabric arrow a million times before you cut out! I'm also teaching her how to use the cutting rulers and sewing is becoming fun for her! How fun for you to sew with your daughter and the sewing table is too dang cute! Great job. I'll have two sewing rooms soon too and am taking mine out of the family room. I have a boy leaving for two years so his room is going to be my sewing room. For many years I sewed in my kitchen like you're doing.

Sherri said...

Definitely green with envy...that has to be the cutest sewing cabinet ever!!!

Nedra said...

Love the green sewing table. That color of green was my favorite when I was growing up, and it's so fun to see it coming back. So bright and cheery.

Maxine said...

Love it..when can I place my order? My daughter does not sew, but my son can sew anything.

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm super jealous that is so darling!

Cathy Holt said...

Yes! your are right! Im greeen with envy... love this dresser! where can it be purchased from? I am using a regular folding table that consumes up my sewing room.

barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

Where did you say we could get one of these? Who is green with envy?