Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The elves have been busy!!!

Oh my, the elves have been really busy at the shop this week!! We have been cutting, sewing, and wrapping like crazy! Why so early? Well, we are getting ready for our "Christmas Open House" Its Friday and Saturday November 20 & 21. We have so many new fun things designed exclusively by the Material Girls elves you are going to love it! All kitted and ready for you to create! Lots of great gift ideas, and a great way to start your Holiday Season!! Its a going to be a Jingle Bell time! So gather up your elves and load up the sleigh! Its Party time:)
Nadine & her elves!!!

PS. We are going to be on "Good Things Utah" Tuesday Nov. 24th!

2 comments:

Pots and Pins said...

Hi Nadine! I just read my blog-friend's blog (Nanette of Freda's Hive) and was so happy to find out that you had a blog! I love your shop - it's the first place I visit when I come to Utah and Nanette is right, you ARE always so happy and friendly! Which is one of the reasons your shop is so great...the other is it's just the epitome of a quilt shop...warm and wonderful! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I love being able to see what's going on even though I'm not there! It's so fun to see your fabrics and ideas...love those boots! xo, The Other Nanette...Nan in Seattle.

happy zombie said...

Well OF COURSE you're going to be on Good Things Utah. How perfect that show's name is when it comes to describing you and your shop. I hope to catch it online. Though I'd rather be in Utah, watching from your shop... with you, Nanette and Lori!

Christmas Open House... all the more I wish I was in Utah! I'll be watching from online. Sniffle.