Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finishing projects and whatnot

Quilt made in Awesome by Sandy Gervais for Moda

A cute stitchery by This & That that will sure to put you in the mood for Spring!

I have been busy finishing projects, and of course starting new ones.  These are two of the projects I have finished lately,  (and have lots more going.)   I have joked with my son Parker that this is his Graduation quilt, which in all reality could be true since I do very little boy quilts. Boy quilts are just harder to make, I must work on that!    I have been doing a lot of embroidery lately.  I have been using the Cosmo floss and I love it!!   Ours should be arriving in the shop any day now.   I am almost on track with my Block a Palooza.  How is yours coming along?  I will post pictures soon!
Ta Ta
Nadine

1 comment:

vshaynes said...

I agree about finding good boy (male) embroidery/quilts. Most of them are outdoor/nature/camping themes or juvenile trucks/cars. I did one for my DH that is outdoor camping theme stitched on ostenberg (spelling?) in perle cotton. Each stitched block is a snowball patch alternating with a nine patch. Since I only have guys to stitch for, I am always looking for "manly" designs. The Stonehenge fabric collection is really appealing for a masculine look.