Monday, March 14, 2011

Laundry Room Makeover

I have been a busy girl lately.  I decided my house needed a facelift, ugh!  (A new house would have been easier)  I am doing a makeover in each room, you saw pictures of my son's bathroom and now for the laundry room.  I painted it this cute Aqua, and made this cute curtain out of Sugar and Spice by Riley Blake.  I love this line!  My son thinks with all the colors I am using we look like hippies, if it were up to my hubby and son all the walls would be white!!  BORING!  So, here it is.  I do plan on painting the cabinets white and changing the knobs but I decided to give you a sneak peek!
Toodles,
Nadine

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Super cute wall decal for the laundry room! I love where you're headed, can't wait to see final pictures!

PS - LOL because my work verification is "wershabl" which sort of fits for your topic (ya know anyone that says "warsh" instead of "wash"???)

Needled Mom said...

It looks fabulous. I really need to do something like that with my laundry room. We spend so much time in there. Sigh!!