Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Modern Quilt Guild Comes to Material Girls

It's official we will now have our own branch of the Modern Quilt Guild meeting at the Material Girls Quilts.  If this is too far the one branch still meets at its usual place.  And then I believe there is a Logan Group also. For more info on those groups Facebook them.   If one of those is closer to you or you didn't know about it then they would love to have you.  Our first meeting will be Tuesday April 19th. at 7 pm.  please be prompt as we have a lot to go over.  For the months of April and May it is the 3rd Tuesday @ 7pm.) those will be the scheduled time for the first two meetings but we can  change it after that.  Bring any ideas, patterns and whatnot that you would like to see us do.  Any questions please call the shop and leave your name and phone number. Shop number 801-495-4290.  This is going to be so much fun so mark your calendars and we will see you soon!
Nadine

4 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I am assuming that this guild meeting will take place in the shop??

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I am putting this on my calendar right now! YAY Nadine! :)

Sherron said...

I am so excited to have a guild closer to my house! Hooray!

Cathy Holt said...

Sounds fun! I'll try to bring my friend with me so she can do asl interpretation since I'm deaf. Marking my calendar!