Monday, August 8, 2011

A new quilter

This is Lacey, and her first quilt

Lacey's Shortcake quilt

Meet Lacey, one of Shelby's really good friends.  They have been sewing and making bags, and headbands for a while now, and  she finally decided to try her hand at quilting.  She chose "Shortcake" by Cluck Cluck Sew.   Her fabrics are a little bit of everything, and she put minkee on the back.  It's so cute and I am really proud of her.  This is a great pattern,  we absolutely love "Cluck Cluck Sew"!  So, if you have been wondering if you could make a quilt, the answer is YES!  Okay, Paige its your turn lets get your quilt finished:)
Happy Quilting!
Nadine

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Very nice! Ive been wanting to make that quilt myself!

JusticeBlog said...

Looks great! And Cluck Cluck Sew is the BEST!

Laurie said...

What a wonderful success for a first time quilter!!

Tammy said...

You guys need a button so I can put it on my blog!! I love you guys