Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shelby does Burlap!



Okay, I seriously was a little worried about Shelby's newest project.  She is helping her boyfriends brother and new sister in law with there wedding decorations. Did I mention I love this family!  She is making 12 tablesquares, 2 pennant banners, and 2 tablerunners.  Wow, but what a trooper she has been.  She designed the tablesquares and hopes to finish those (13 of them) today.  I must say her creativity overflows!!  They are darling!!  She is using Burlap, a brown checkered houndstooth and a yellow design from Heather Bailey.  I am so proud of her!!  Here is a little sneak peek, and I will post finish pictures of it all later.  They don't need to be done till August 13, so wish her luck!!
Shelby you are a gem!
Love ya,
Mom:)

1 comment:

JusticeBlog said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished products!