Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pam Kitty Morning Fabrics are here!!


I am giddy with excitement!!!  Our Lakehouse Pam Kitty Morning fabrics arrived today!!!  And, oh boy did they arrive lots and lots of it!! Can I just say "I LOVE her!!"  I kind of stalk her, she is like the really cool kid at school that you want to hang with but your not quite cool enough.    Lakehouse is a favorite at Material Girls. We have been waiting patiently for this to arrive.  I want to sew something with it right now!!  We were so busy at the shop tonight I couldn't even cut myself any of it!   I hope I can sleep tonight, and of course I will be dreaming of all the things I will be making with this.  
See ya soon!
Nadine

3 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

You're the cool kid I want to hang out with!!! xoxo

Rosa said...

Canñt wait to see what did you do-Happy sewing!

PamKittyMorning said...

HEY WE DID HANG OUT, MY WISH CAME TRUE. xo