Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A pleasant distraction with pennie pockets!

Moda Bake shop~designed by Happy Zombie
this is my creation off of Moda Bakeshop
Okay, I have a mountain full of projects to finish up and patterns that I should be writing but......,  I was cruising through Moda Bakeshop and came upon these cute little numbers designed by Monica of Happy Zombie (can I just say,  I love her).  Of course right off I started ticking off the people I could give them too!!  The cameo is Shelby's newest thing, she is into making resin flowers and what not.  Look for them to appear in the shop soon.
Hugs!
Nadine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so sweet! I use to make them from napkins for Valentines day! Thanks for sharing! Kim C ^i^

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

darling Nadine! What a fun thing to leave on an unsuspecting door knob? Anyone would be delighted to get one. :)
xoxo,
Amy