Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother's Day Tablerunner sneak peek!




Not quite finished, but almost! This is the tablerunner we will be making for "Mother/Daughter night!! This picture doesn't do it justice it is much cuter!
The class is schedule for Tuesday May 4, I made a boo boo and said it was Saturday May 8. So, if you haven't got plans bring Mom down and have a special sew with her. We will have refreshments and a whole lot of fun!
I just had to post the picture below, it is Sandi Hendersen's new book hot off the press!! I thumbed through it and thought it looked fantastic!! We have a limited amount so call the store and reserve yours!!

Good Night,
Nadine

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the colors, circles, edges. Sew pretty!

Beth said...

That is looking pretty darn cute. I love the scalloped border and the fun gathered ribbon on top. Can't wait to see it finished. Waaay cute creation Nadine. See you!!

The Mac Clan said...

those are my circles!!!! your welcome for introducing you to your new BFF.

SmallAdventures said...

I wasn't able to come to the class... is there a pattern for this runner that I can purchase??